- General Questions
- How to Questions - Cloud
- Microix Cloud App (Web)
- Time Clock
Process to migrate local Time Clock Manager to Microixcloud.com (ADMS Web Service)
What are the steps to migrate from using local time clock manager to microixcloud.com
- Plan migration at the beginning of a new payroll cycle
- Verify Workflow Modules 2019.1.1 or higher is installed.
- Navigate to Maintenance>Global Options>Global Setting and check the option “Use Microix Cloud Time Clock Manager” (GSID #167)
- Connect new or existing Time Clock devices to your network. Time Clocks are NOT required to have a public IP, they can use DHCP or a static private IP
- Login to https://www.microixcloud.com/tcm (credentials can be requested at email@example.com ) to verify the online status of the time clocks or use Workflow Modules Client application by navigating to the Timesheet Tab>Time Clock Device Status
- Using the local time clock manager, poll all clocks for the last time and un-installed the application.
- Use the following KB article to setup a new polling task to fetch the data from MicroixCloud.com https://microix.info/helpdesk/KB/View/29577-how-to-setup-a-scheduled-task-to-poll-data-from-microix-time-clocks-using-the-admscloud-feature
- Provide training to payroll staff on how to add users to the Time Clock via Workflow Modules Client application https://microix.info/helpdesk/KB/View/29599-how-to-add-users-to-time-clocks-that-are-managed-by-microixcloudcom-adms